Stock Comments / EPS Changes
Apple (AAPL) price target and estimates were raised at Canaccord Genuity. Estimates were upped, given higher expected iPad and iPhone 5 demand, said Canaccord. $600 price target and buy rating.
Allergan (AGN) estimates and price target were raised at Credit Suisse. Estimates increased, as management is turning the business around, Credit Suisse said. $112 price target and outperform rating.
CB&I (CBI) price target and EPS were raised at UBS. Driven by growth in the technology segment and a revenue ramp up from VC Summer and Vogtle nuclear projects, CBI lifted its numbers, UBS said. $86 price target and buy rating.
Costco (COST) price target and EPS were lowered at UBS. SG&A and sales headwind from the fuel business and higher share-based compensation contributed to a decrease in Costco's numbers, UBS said. $123 price target and neutral rating.
Johnson Controls (JCI) price target and EPS were raised at UBS. AE margins can double and there can be a return of BE growth, due to Johnson's better numbers, said UBS. $52 price target and neutral rating. Ralph Lauren (RL) estimates were lowered at Citigroup. Estimates dropped based on higher SG&A spending, Citigroup said. $204 price target and buy rating. (RL) Yahoo! (YHOO) price target and EPS were raised at UBS. Driven by Stream Ads and the early stages of Tumblr monetization, Yahoo! raised its numbers, UBS said. $46 price target and buy rating.
Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV