BEVERLY, Mass., Dec. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Axcelis Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACLS), a leading supplier of enabling ion implantation solutions for the semiconductor industry, has received the prestigious 'Best Front End Supplier Award' from NXP Semiconductors, for its outstanding performance in the areas of technology, quality, cost and service/delivery. Recipients are selected from NXP's broad supplier base from the Materials, Equipment, External Manufacturing, IT, Innovation and Indirect sectors.
The award was presented to Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Mary Puma at a special awards ceremony recently held in Singapore. Puma commented, "Axcelis is honored to receive the Best Supplier Award from NXP Semiconductors. This award reflects our dedication to providing outstanding customer support across the organization, while delivering world-class ion implant technology. We look forward to further strengthening our relationship with NXP and supporting their continued success."
About Axcelis:Axcelis (Nasdaq: ACLS), headquartered in Beverly, Mass., has been providing innovative, high-productivity solutions for the semiconductor industry for over 35 years. Axcelis is dedicated to developing enabling process applications through the design, manufacture and complete life cycle support of ion implantation systems, one of the most critical and enabling steps in the IC manufacturing process. Learn more about Axcelis at www.axcelis.com.CONTACTS: Maureen Hart (editorial/media) 978.787.4266 Doug Lawson (investor relations) 978.787.9552 SOURCE Axcelis Technologies, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV