BOSTON, Dec. 12, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LogMeIn, Inc.'s (Nasdaq:LOGM) collaboration and online meeting app join.me has been recognized as a "market disruptor" in a new Global Web Conferencing report by Frost & Sullivan. The inclusion comes as join.me—LogMeIn's fastest growing product in terms of new users and new sales—marks its third year on the market, its 150 millionth session milestone, and percentage year-over-year revenue growth in the triple digits.
"This report confirms many of the market dynamics that we believe to be contributing to join.me's rapid rise in adoption and popularity, from the impact of consumerization to the proliferation of employee-introduced or 'bring-your-own' applications to the need for more mobile, flexible work styles," said Matt Kaplan, Vice President of Collaboration Products for LogMeIn. "As indicated by the researchers, 'nothing wins over user experience' and that remains a defining pillar of join.me's ongoing evolution and success."
Launched in late 2010 against this backdrop of shifting market needs, join.me has experienced rapid traction, gaining an early foothold with businesses, both large and small. In its first three years, join.me has achieved the following milestones:
- More than 150 million sessions
- Now averaging more than 50,000 first time users every day
- More than 1.2 million first time users every month
- Tens of thousands of businesses now using join.me pro, join.me's premium offering, including the likes of Acquia, Amazon, Dropbox, Foursquare, Salesforce.com, Scripps, Urbanspoon and many more.
- Used in more than 130 countries
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV