Clean Energy Fuels Corp. (NASDAQ: CLNE) today announced that its customers ordered 70 percent more natural gas vehicles through the third quarter of 2013 as compared to the same period in 2012. The Company also announced select deals in the transit sector building on its continually-growing portfolio of natural gas fuel customers, and the recognition of its President and CEO Andrew J. Littlefair by the California League of Conservation Voters for his environmental leadership.
|TRANSIT:||Long Beach Public Transportation Company (LBT) Signs New Multi-Year Operation and Maintenance Agreement to Fuel with Clean Energy|
- LBT has deployed 64 compressed natural gas (CNG) buses and has the capacity to serve up to 110 buses at its CNG station.
- If LBT were to reach capacity of 110 CNG buses, this fleet could consume 1.5 million gasoline gallon equivalents (GGEs) of CNG per year.
- LBT’s CNG fleet fuels at its private CNG fueling facility which Clean Energy operates and maintains.
Leading Las Vegas Transportation Company, Whittlesea-Bell Transportation, Rolls Out 229 New CNG Vehicles and Continues Transition of Entire Fleet to Natural Gas by 2016
- Whittlesea-Bell Transportation will deploy the following CNG vehicles: 92 Transit Connect taxis, 92 Dodge Caravans, 25 large shuttle buses and 20 stretched Cadillac Escalades, which will be the first of their kind.
- These vehicles are forecasted to consume 1.3 million GGEs of CNG per year once fully deployed.
- Clean Energy’s six public-access fueling stations in Las Vegas will support this growing CNG fleet.
|Leadership:||Clean Energy CEO Andrew J. Littlefair Receives Environmental Leadership Award by California League of Conservation Voters|
- Mr. Littlefair was recognized for his work creating America’s Natural Gas Highway and Clean Energy’s successful launch of Redeem, the first commercially-available renewable natural gas fuel made from organic waste.
|A VIEW FROM THE TOP: An insider’s look on what this means for the Alternative Fuel Industry from Clean Energy’s President and CEO, Andrew J. Littlefair:|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV