WINSTON-SALEM, N.C., Dec. 12, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Krispy Kreme (NYSE: KKD) announced today that it plans to open its first store in Delhi on Saturday, December 14, 2013. The new doughnut cafe will be the first of 35 planned Krispy Kreme stores in Northern India by Krispy Kreme's new franchise partner, Bedrock Foods Pvt., Ltd.
"We are excited to partner with Bedrock Food Company in taking the one-of-a-kind Krispy Kreme taste and experience to the people of Delhi," said Jeff Welch, Krispy Kreme President - International. "With our initial launch in Bangalore this past January, we have seen great acceptance of Krispy Kreme and our signature products by the Indian consumer. The opening this week of our first store in Delhi broadens Krispy Kreme's reach within India to the key North India market. We are confident that Manpreet Gulri's strong industry experience and knowledge of the Indian consumer will help make Krispy Kreme a loved brand in Delhi as we bring the melt-in-your-mouth Krispy Kreme experience to the market."
Located on the first floor Select City Walk mall, the premier mall in the Saket section of Delhi, Krispy Kreme's new doughnut cafe will feature an assortment of 16 great tasting doughnut varieties, including Krispy Kreme's signature Original Glazed® doughnut, plus a wide range of signature beverages including coffees, teas and iced beverages.The focal point of the new store will be Krispy Kreme's famous Doughnut Theater® viewing area, where customers young and old can enjoy watching the melt-in-your-mouth doughnut varieties being cooked, filled, and topped in front of them. During the day, Krispy Kreme's Hot Doughnuts Now® sign will be illuminated to alert customers that doughnuts are being made and served hot in the store.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV