AMSTERDAM, Dec. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Constellium N.V. (NYSE and NYSE Euronext: CSTM) ("Constellium" or the "Company") announced today the pricing of its previously announced secondary offering of 8,345,713 Class A Ordinary Shares at a price of $19.80 per share. The underwriter of the offering has a 30-day option to purchase up to an additional 1,251,847 Class A Ordinary Shares from an affiliate of Rio Tinto Plc at the public offering price, less the underwriting discount. The offering is expected to close on or about December 16, 2013, subject to customary closing conditions.
An affiliate of Rio Tinto Plc is offering a total of 8,345,713 Class A Ordinary Shares. The Company will not receive any of the proceeds from the offering of the ordinary shares (including any ordinary shares sold pursuant to the underwriter's option to purchase additional ordinary shares). The total number of outstanding ordinary shares will not change as a result of the offering.
Goldman, Sachs & Co. is acting as sole book-running manager for the offering.
The registration statement relating to the securities has been filed with and declared effective by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. The offering is being made only by means of a prospectus. When available, a copy of the final prospectus relating to the offering may be obtained by contacting: Goldman, Sachs & Co., Prospectus Department, 200 West Street, New York, NY 10282, telephone: 1-866-471-2526, facsimile: 212-902- 9316 or by email at email@example.com.This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any securities, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such an offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state or jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV