RICHMOND, Va., Dec. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Yesterday DALBAR , the nation's leading financial services market research firm, announced that Genworth (NYSE: GNW) has won its 2013 annual Life & Long Term Care Insurance Service award. In its announcement, DALBAR noted that Genworth was the only firm in the life insurance or long term care insurance industry to emerge as a leader in customer service for 2013.
Earlier this month DALBAR also cited Genworth as one of its 2013 annual Annuity Service Award winners. The annuity award is given to companies demonstrating "consistency in delivering service at a superior level."
"This is a great honor and is a reflection of the service commitment of hundreds of dedicated Genworth associates who work every day to meet our policyholders and distribution partners' needs in a professional, empathetic and respectful way," said Elena Edwards, chief operating officer for Genworth's U.S. Life Business.
DALBAR further commented that Genworth emerged as the front runner for the third consecutive year with "proven leadership" in the following areas:
- "When a policyholder calls Genworth for service, they are greeted with respect and a high degree of professionalism 93% of time versus the industry average of 45% of the time"
- When policyholders don't understand the intricacies of their insurance policy, "Genworth personnel intuitively understand when it is necessary to review the details of coverage with customers and proactively offer to do this 98% of the time versus an industry at 81%"
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV