Rent-A-Center today opened its newest location in Spencer, Iowa. The new store, located at 700 11 th Street SW, Suite K, held its grand opening ceremony on Wednesday, Dec. 11. At the ribbon-cutting ceremony, Rent-A-Center contributed $1,000 to Upper Des Moines Opportunity, Inc.
Upper Des Moines Opportunity (UDMO), Inc. is a private, nonprofit organization and one of 19 community action agencies in Iowa. The agency prepares children for life-long learning, helps families become more self-sufficient, provides support to communities to help improve and expand housing opportunities and assists local governments by working in conjunction with general relief offices to provide emergency assistance programs and services to residents in need.
Rent-A-Center operates 29 locations in the state of Iowa. The Spencer location is open from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. on Saturdays.
Rent-A-Center (NASDAQ: RCII), headquartered in Plano, Texas, operates more than 3,000 stores in the United States, Puerto Rico, Canada and Mexico. The Company employs over 21,000 coworkers. Learn more at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV