HOUSTON, Dec. 11, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rosetta Resources Inc. (Nasdaq:ROSE) ("Rosetta" or the "Company") today announced the following officer promotions within its management team:
- J. Chad Driskill has been promoted to Senior Vice President, Marketing and Business Development
- Don O. McCormack has been promoted to Senior Vice President, Treasurer, and Chief Accounting Officer
- Dan Calnan, Vice President, Operations, has been promoted to an Officer of the Company
- Larry Jernigan, Vice President, Resource Management, has been promoted to an Officer of the Company
- Mark D. Petrichuk, Vice President, Corporate Reserves and Technical Services, has been promoted to an Officer of the Company
- Antoinette D. (Toni) Green has been promoted to Vice President, Investor Relations & Planning and to an Officer of the Company
"These promotions are in recognition of the contributions these employees have made to Rosetta Resources," said Chairman, CEO and President, Jim Craddock. "Each has been successful in leading their organizations to support Rosetta's growth as we have expanded our operations in the Eagle Ford area in South Texas and in the Permian Basin. They will continue to be a key part of our company's future as we execute on Rosetta's business and operational plans."
Chad Driskill joined Rosetta Resources in July 2005 as Vice President of Marketing. Driskill has over 20 years of experience in energy trading and marketing in the oil and gas and power generation industries. Previously, Driskill spent 10 years at Calpine Corporation and Calpine Energy Services holding a number of positions in energy trading, business development, and risk management. Prior to that time, he was with LFC Financial Corp for five years as Director Gas Trading. Driskill holds a Bachelor of Science degree in finance from Texas Tech University.Don McCormack joined Rosetta in August 2012 as Vice President and Treasurer. In January 2013, Don assumed the additional role of Chief Accounting Officer. Prior to joining Rosetta, he served as Vice President and Chief Accounting Officer from 2010 until 2012 for Concho Resources Inc., an independent oil and gas company. From 2007 to 2010, he was the Controller and Chief Accounting Officer for Red Oak Capital Management LLC, an oil and gas investment company based in Houston, Texas. For more than 17 years, he held positions of increasing responsibility in the Finance organization at Burlington Resources Inc. and was a Senior Manager at Burlington at the time of its acquisition by ConocoPhillips. Mr. McCormack received a Bachelor of Business Administration degree in Accounting from the University of Texas at Arlington and is a Certified Public Accountant.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts