Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Iron Mountain (IRM) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 1.4%. By the end of trading, Iron Mountain rose $0.63 (2.2%) to $29.17 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,509,758 shares of Iron Mountain exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,779,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $28.47-$29.44 after having opened the day at $28.54 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.54. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: LiveDeal (LIVE), up 11.0%, China Information Technology (CNIT), up 9.9%, ARC Group Worldwide (ARCW), up 9.5% and Demand Media (DMD), up 9.3%.
- You can view the full Iron Mountain Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about IRM
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV