Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Himax Technologies (HIMX) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.5%. By the end of trading, Himax Technologies rose $0.12 (1.1%) to $11.14 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 15,583,912 shares of Himax Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8,576,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $10.85-$11.45 after having opened the day at $11.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $11.02. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Photronics (PLAB), up 8.4%, ClearSign Combustion (CLIR), up 5.5%, Ultratech (UTEK), up 4.7% and Rambus (RMBS), up 4.4%.
- You can view the full Himax Technologies Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about HIMX
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV