- 2014 capital budget of $440 million, including $394 million for drilling and completions, $16 million for pipelines and facilities and $30 million for land and seismic data;
- 2014 guidance of 2.8 to 3.1 million barrels of oil production, up about 44% from 2013;
- 2014 guidance of 13.5 to 15.0 Bcf of natural gas production, up about 14% from 2013;
- 2014 oil and natural gas revenue guidance of $325 to $355 million, up about 31% from 2013, based on established 2014 realized prices of $95/Bbl for oil and $4.25/Mcf for natural gas (including NGLs); and
- 2014 Adjusted EBITDA guidance of $235 to $265 million, up about 35% from 2013.
Matador Resources Company Announces 2014 Capital Budget
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.