In trading on Wednesday, shares of CBL & Associates Properties, Inc.'s 6.625% Series E Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (CBL.PRE) were yielding above the 7.5% mark based on its quarterly dividend (annualized to $1.6562), with shares changing hands as low as $21.75 on the day. This compares to an average yield of 7.74% in the "Real Estate" preferred stock category, according to Preferred Stock Channel. As of last close, CBL.PRE was trading at a 10.48% discount to its liquidation preference amount, versus the average discount of 5.85% in the "Real Estate" category.
The chart below shows the one year performance of CBL.PRE shares, versus CBL:
Below is a dividend history chart for CBL.PRE, showing historical dividend payments on CBL & Associates Properties, Inc.'s 6.625% Series E Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock:
In Wednesday trading, CBL & Associates Properties, Inc.'s 6.625% Series E Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (CBL.PRE) is currently off about 0.8% on the day, while the common shares (CBL) are down about 1.4%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV