Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) and “Interarm-M” LLC announce the opening of
Hyatt Place Yerevan
, just steps away from the heart of Armenia’s capital city, the Republic Square.
The opening marks a significant milestone as the Hyatt Place brand continues to expand outside the United States. New Hyatt Place locations recently opened in Puerto Rico, Costa Rica and India, and in Europe, Hyatt Place Amsterdam Schiphol is set to open its doors in early 2014.
“Having built a strong foundation for the brand with more than 180 Hyatt Place hotels in the United States, we are delighted to now bring Hyatt Place to Europe and establish the brand’s presence in new markets where our guests are increasingly traveling,” said
Peter Fulton, Executive Vice President, Group President – EAME/Southwest Asia, Hyatt Hotels Corporation
. “We have designed every aspect of the Hyatt Place experience with today’s traveler in mind. As we continue to grow the brand strategically and thoughtfully in key markets, this hotel will allow us to provide more choice to new and existing guests.”
“We are excited to open the first Hyatt Place hotel in Europe in one of the best locations in downtown Yerevan,”
said Igor Jovovic, general manager of Hyatt Place Yerevan
. “This all-new, beautiful hotel is designed to meet all the needs of modern multitasking business or leisure travelers, and we are looking forward to showing our guests the authentic hospitality and purposeful service for which the Hyatt Place brand is known.”
Hyatt Place Yerevan is located next to Republic Square, the heart of Yerevan’s city center, in close proximity to Government House, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the National Gallery, and Abovyan Street, the city’s main thoroughfare with many boutiques, cafes and gift shops.
Hyatt Place Yerevan offers:
- 95 spacious guestrooms, each featuring a swiveling 42-inch HDTV, the plush Hyatt Grand Bed, a Cozy Corner with sectional sofa-sleeper and Hyatt Plug Panel media center for connecting a laptop or media device to the TV
- Free Wi-Fi everywhere
- Free public computers and internet access in the Gallery
- Free hot breakfast for guests daily
- Full-service restaurant and 24/7 Gallery Menu serving made-to-order appetizer, salads, sandwiches and desserts
- A Coffee to Cocktails Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
- 24 hour StayFit Gym
- 2 meeting rooms, 65 sqm each
- Open-air Terrace
- Complimentary car parking
Yerevan, the capital of Armenia, is a very vibrant and rapidly growing city, where more and more businesses and international organizations are launching their operations, and the growing influx of tourists from all over the world makes Yerevan one of the top destinations in the world for both leisure and business purposes.