Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 11:27 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Thursday.
Investors love airline stocks, Cramer said, but Southwest Airlines (LUV) is not the best choice at the moment. "Don't buy this one," he said. He prefers American Airlines Group (AAL). LUV rose 4.6% to $18.79.
Analysts at Baird and RBC say buy Accenture (ACN) ahead of the quarter. "I want to wait," Cramer said. ACN fell 32 cents to $74.08.
Baird likes Costco (COST). "There you go," Cramer said. "We were all fretting about it yesterday and what did it do? It barely went down. It's a good situation." COST was off 35 cents to $118.22.
Analysts likes Mohawk Industries (MHK). "Carpets are back," Cramer said. "It's residential. But more importantly, its nonresidential. It's a great tale. I want to own Mohawk." MHK rose 1% to $140.64.
Cramer reiterated a buy on Green Mountain (GMCR). "I did this just to irritate Herb Greenberg of TheStreet.com and CNBC," Cramer said, adding, "The new products are going to be fantastic." GMCR was 1.2% lower to $71.28.
Micron Tech (MU) "had one down day in the last three months and they just jump right on it," Cramer said. "I agree." MU was up 4 cents to $22.54.
To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here.
-- Written by Carla Baranauckas in New York.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV