Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE:ARW) announced today that it has been selected as a 2013 CDW Partner of the Year.
CDW’s seventh annual Partner of the Year awards were presented recently at the 2013 CDW Partner Summit in Las Vegas, honoring top-performing CDW partners that have provided exemplary products, programs and support to CDW and its customers.
“Effective industry partnerships are critical to providing high-quality solutions and services to our more than 250,000 customers. This year’s award recipients consistently went above and beyond, enabling us to better understand and meet the needs of our business, government, education and healthcare customers,” said Matt Troka, CDW senior vice president of product and partner management. “We congratulate Arrow for achieving CDW’s Partner of the Year award, and we thank them for their outstanding support of CDW initiatives, as well as their commitment to providing first-class technology and service.”
“This award demonstrates our strong relationship with CDW to help them grow across all segments of their business, including government, education and healthcare solutions,” said Sean Kerins, president, North America, for Arrow’s Enterprise Computing Solutions business.The CDW Partner of the Year awards are based on input from CDW’s sales, product and partner management and marketing teams. The awards also take into consideration the growth of partner sales through CDW. About Arrow Electronics Arrow Electronics ( www.arrow.com) is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for more than 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 470 locations in 55 countries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV