Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ: CSOD), a global leader in cloud-based talent management software solutions, has been named one of the Best Places to Work in 2014 as part of the Glassdoor Employees’ Choice Awards, ranking fourth on the list of medium-sized companies. Cornerstone also is the top-rated Los Angeles-based company on the list. The Employees’ Choice Awards rely solely on the input of U.S.-based employees, who elect to provide feedback on their jobs, work environments and companies via Glassdoor’s anonymous online company review survey.
The Glassdoor company review survey includes both quantitative and qualitative questions designed to capture a genuine and authentic inside look at what it is like to work at particular jobs and companies. The survey asks employees to rate their satisfaction with the company overall and key workplace factors such as career opportunities, compensation and benefits, work/life balance, senior management, and culture and values. In addition, employees are asked to describe the best reasons to work at their company, as well as areas for improvement.
The most popular comments among Cornerstone OnDemand employees on Glassdoor emphasize a fun, fast-paced work environment with a startup vibe and great benefits, including unlimited vacation, flexible work options, a commitment to client satisfaction and giving back to the community.
Comments on the News
- “We’re thrilled to be recognized by Glassdoor and, more importantly, our own employees, as a Best Place to Work,” said Adam Miller, founder and CEO of Cornerstone OnDemand. “I’m proud of the cultural DNA we have established and sustained at Cornerstone amid hyper growth and global expansion. As we help our global clients create engaged and productive workforces, we strive to be a blueprint for how to build and scale a great company culture.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV