The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) honored The Dow Chemical Company (NYSE:DOW) as one of the honorees of the 18th annual U.S. Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge Award, for the development of EVOQUE™ Pre-Composite Polymer Technology. This win marks the ninth time that Dow and its affiliates have received this recognition, more than double any other company since the award’s inception in 1996.
“We are honored to be recognized again by the EPA,” said David E. Kepler, Chief Sustainability Officer and executive vice president of Dow. “Sustainable innovation is a driving force behind Dow’s mission and we are constantly working to develop solutions that exceed customers expectations. EVOQUE™ delivers a great combination of performance and sustainability. It’s a win-win.”
The U.S. Presidential Green Chemistry Challenge Award is presented annually to organizations that incorporate the principles of green chemistry into chemical design, manufacture, and use. Dow’s past recognitions span innovation across a broad number of applications, including environmentally-friendly insect control, synthetic pathways that reduce carbon dioxide waste, and an environmentally safe marine anti-foulant.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV