Villanova University Announces New Business Process Management Program -- 100% Online
TAMPA, Fla., Dec. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Known as a leader in online education, Villanova University is pleased to announce a new Business Process Management (BPM) program. BPM creates process solutions on a broad, cross-functional, organization-wide scale to reduce costs and enhance revenue.
" Business Process Management is more applicable than ever for companies wanting to stay competitive," states Jeff Sipes, Villanova University's BPM faculty member. "BPM helps businesses improve their overall processes and align them with technology, saving them valuable time and money."
Upon completing Villanova's video-based three-course Master Certificate in Business Process Management program, projects and final exam, professionals will become a Certified Professional in Business Process Management (CPBPM), certified by Villanova University. No other university offers this in-demand certification.
The new BPM program tightly aligns with Villanova's existing process improvement programs, which all prepare students for industry-recognized certifications:
- Six Sigma eliminates waste on the project level to maximize savings and prepares students for the Lean Black Belt Certification.
- Project Management helps project managers lead individual projects more effectively. A master certificate from Villanova University prepares students for the PMP® or CAPM® certification exam offered by PMI®.
- Business Analysis aligns business and IT, improving the flow of information within a company. This master certificate program prepares students for industry-recognized business analysis certification by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®). Earning a Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) or Certification of Competency in Business Analysis™ (CCBA™) demonstrates knowledge of the skills necessary to be an effective business analyst.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV