OSC Offers Additional Educational Seminars For Registrants
TORONTO, Dec. 11, 2013 /CNW/ - The Ontario Securities Commission (OSC) announced today the addition of four new sessions to its Registrant Outreach program intended to assist Ontario registrants with strengthening their compliance practices.
The new seminar topics include an overview of the registration process and targeted seminars for exempt market dealers, portfolio managers and investment fund managers, respectively, on relevant compliance issues. Additional seminar topics will be added to the seminar calendar at a later date.
The feedback from participants who attended the 2013 seminars has been positive. In 2013, over 1,000 individuals attended the Registrant Outreach sessions, either in-person or via webinar. The program continues to provide Ontario registrants with practical knowledge on compliance-related matters and gives them the opportunity to hear first-hand from OSC Staff on the latest issues impacting them.
Interested registrants can go to the
Calendar of Events section of the Registrant Outreach page of the OSC website, for seminar descriptions and registration.
To keep up to date on compliance related matters, join the OSC's Registrant Outreach community. Community members will receive regular information and updates on OSC initiatives. To join, go to the Registrant Outreach page on the OSC's website at www.osc.gov.on.ca.
For questions, please contact RegistrantOutreach@osc.gov.on.ca.
SOURCE Ontario Securities Commission
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV