CheckMEND Celebrates Its 5th Anniversary In The U.S.
WASHINGTON, December 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
CheckMEND is proud to be celebrating its 5 th year of providing North America's most reputable cell phone and mobile device history checking service.
The past 5 years have seen a great deal of change in global recommerce markets. This incredible growth has being driven by continual consumer demand for the latest and greatest mobile devices, which in turn has led to an ever-increasing number of second-hand devices being traded.
Environmental factors and regulatory issues have also been key drivers in how the market has developed for providers of trade-in and recycling programmes, all of which have resulted in soaring demand for CheckMEND.CheckMEND's commitment to the market has earned its reputation as a trusted third party and its service has become an embedded part of millions of transactions each year.
- For retailers, recyclers, and other businesses handling second-hand devices, use of CheckMEND helps traders avoid lost, blocked and stolen devices, ensures compliance, and has a record of strong ROI.
- For consumers using eBay, Craigslist or any other re-sale marketplace, a CheckMEND report can not only indicate a device's current status, it also reports on other factors that can influence its value.
- For Police and law-enforcement agencies, working with CheckMEND can cut investigation time, reduce costs, and contribute to the reduction of personal property crime.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts