Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 12/13/13, Universal Health Realty Income Trust (UHT) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.625, payable on 12/31/13. As a percentage of UHT's recent stock price of $40.88, this dividend works out to approximately 1.53%, so look for shares of Universal Health Realty Income Trust to trade 1.53% lower — all else being equal — when UHT shares open for trading on 12/13/13.
Below is a dividend history chart for UHT, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.625 declared by Universal Health Realty Income Trust:
In general, dividends are not always predictable; but looking at the history above can help in judging whether the most recent dividend from UHT is likely to continue, and whether the current estimated yield of 6.12% on annualized basis is a reasonable expectation of annual yield going forward. The chart below shows the one year performance of UHT shares, versus its 200 day moving average:Looking at the chart above, UHT's low point in its 52 week range is $38.36 per share, with $59.09 as the 52 week high point — that compares with a last trade of $40.88.
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, UHT makes up 1.98% of the KBW Premium Yield Equity REIT Portfolio ETF (KBWY) which is trading lower by about 0.5% on the day Wednesday. In Wednesday trading, Universal Health Realty Income Trust shares are currently off about 0.3% on the day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV