(Nasdaq: ULTI), a leading cloud provider of people management solutions, today announced that it has delivered numerous enhancements to its HCM solution in the UltiPro Fall 2013 release, with expanded capabilities in the areas of global human capital management (HCM), global payroll integration, and configurability as well as a modern new UltiPro user experience. Ultimate also announced the addition of UltiPro Managed Services, a new set of service offerings that allows customers to have UltiPro Managed Services handle select components of HR, payroll, and benefits management for their organizations instead of the customers’ in-house staff.
“Our latest version of
and our new UltiPro Managed Services address our primary objective: simplifying people’s work lives,” said Adam Rogers, chief technology officer at Ultimate Software. “With enhancements like a redesigned, more intuitive user experience and the ability for non-technical users to easily tailor UltiPro to meet their business objectives, the Fall 2013 release of UltiPro focuses on making work less complex for every person in the organization.”
Global HCM Enhancements
In line with Ultimate’s strategy to provide multinational businesses with
one global HCM platform
to support all employees worldwide, the Fall 2013 release of UltiPro delivers several global HCM enhancements, including:
- Global Payroll Integration. With the Fall 2013 release, UltiPro now gives customers a global payroll connector between UltiPro and leading global payroll provider Celergo. With the Celergo integration, businesses can quickly and easily exchange employee HR, pay, and compensation details from UltiPro to Celergo's global payroll service in more than 30 countries.
- Additional Language Support. UltiPro’s latest release delivers Brazilian Portuguese in addition to U.S., Canadian, and UK English variants as well as Canadian-French and Spanish.
- Global-Ready Business Process Support. The Fall 2013 release adds several new business processes to better support the needs of multinational organizations, including global job and salary changes, global location management, and new global attributes, such as additional employment contract fields and additional job fields, that allow for more comprehensive global workforce insight and management.
Enhanced Solution Configurability
- European Operations. To further assist our customers with employees located around the world, Ultimate Software is expanding its operations to include a new office in London, England, focused on supporting our customers with UltiPro consulting and support services. This expansion of our customer services team outside of North America is a critical component of Ultimate’s global strategy. The office is scheduled to open in January 2014.
With the Fall 2013 release, Ultimate introduced a visual platform configuration interface that helps customers make frequently needed system changes and achieve a
highly tailored HCM solution
without requiring technical resources. Customers can independently create and manage new fields and capabilities within UltiPro to address specific business needs and then reconfigure UltiPro over time without having to rely on any consulting intervention.
Capabilities include the ability to:
New User Experience
- Add or move customer-created data fields in any language, including those with double-byte characters, such Chinese, Japanese, and Korean
- Use drag-drop functionality for the placement of new data elements
- Automatically have newly created fields available for use in workflow and reporting via UltiPro’s robust business intelligence solution
- ‘Test-drive’ configurations before applying them
With a significant visual update to UltiPro, including completely new dashboards for managers and employees designed with simplicity and effectiveness in mind, a refreshed look and feel, and improved navigation throughout UltiPro, the newest version of UltiPro incorporates feedback from end users designed to make completing work within UltiPro quicker and simpler.