Click on the interactive chart to view dividend yields for these mid cap stocks over time.
Do you see investing opportunities among mid cap stocks that pay dividends? Use the list below as a starting point for your own analysis.
1. Corrections Corporation of America ( CXW): Operates privatized correctional and detention facilities in the United States. Market cap at $4.00B, most recent closing price at $34.45.2. Cedar Fair, L.P. ( FUN): Operates amusement and water parks in the United States and Canada. Market cap at $2.65B, most recent closing price at $47.93.
3. The GEO Group, Inc. ( GEO): Provides government-outsourced services specializing in the management of correctional, detention, and mental health and residential treatment facilities in the United States, Australia, South Africa, and the United Kingdom. Market cap at $2.36B, most recent closing price at $33.13. 4. Macquarie Infrastructure Company LLC ( MIC): Operates in a diversified group of infrastructure businesses in the United States. Market cap at $2.95B, most recent closing price at $55.84.
5. R.R. Donnelley & Sons Company ( RRD): Provides pre-media, printing, logistics, and business process outsourcing products and services to private and public sectors worldwide. Market cap at $3.48B, most recent closing price at $19.53. ( List compiled by James Dennin, a Kapitall Writer. Dividend yields sourced from Zacks Invesment Research, all other data sourced from Finviz.)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV