WALLDORF, Germany, Dec. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- SAP NEWSBYTE -- Reaffirming its commitment to provide independent companies and subsidiaries worldwide a flexible, cost-effective mid-market cloud enterprise resource planning (ERP) suite, SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) today announced new capabilities for the SAP Business ByDesign® solution. The updates leverage SAP HANA®, mobile and cloud technology, and enable businesses to rapidly adapt processes to capitalize on ever-changing market dynamics.
"We continue to honor our commitment to SAP Business ByDesign customers and leverage the strength of the SAP Cloud portfolio and SAP HANA to deliver innovations that help them run efficiently and effectively their entire business in the cloud," said David Sweetman, senior director, Global Product Marketing, SAP Business ByDesign. "The new capabilities in the latest release help companies manage more data and transactions in more places with greater speed and simplicity."Features and enhancements delivered in the latest release of SAP Business ByDesign include:
- Expanded global footprint: New country version for Japan augments existing Asia Pacific regional versions for China, India, Australia and New Zealand.
- In-memory capabilities: Availability on the SAP HANA platform combines both transaction processing and analytics on a single platform, helping reduce delays and inefficiencies inherent in parallel operational and business intelligence systems, and enabling companies to aggregate, correlate and assess countless bits of information and scenarios to determine the best course of action faster than ever before.
- Enhanced pricing flexibility: Greater flexibility to price products and services and suggest optional additional or alternative purchases helps companies to drive increased purchases. Expanded competitive pricing mechanisms enable companies to drive special pricing to particular audiences based on user-defined criteria such as region, type or class of customer and industry-specific criteria. Pricing can also be based on two dimensions, such as by quantity of pieces or net weight.
- Greater mobility: The SAP® Business in Focus mobile app enables users to analyze budget forecasts, visualize financial information, collaborate through an enterprise social network and get real-time insight from internal and external cloud applications via iPad.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV