CLEARWATER, Fla., Dec. 11, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Tech Data Corporation (Nasdaq:TECD) today announced its partnership with Panduit, a global leader in Unified Physical Infrastructure SM (UPI)-based solutions, to provide intelligent data center solutions to its channel of solution providers. Through the partnership, Panduit's physical infrastructure solutions are now available for purchase through Tech Data's Advanced Infrastructure Solutions (AIS) division. The announcement was made in conjunction with Tech Data's AIS Data Center and Security Solutions Partner Summit, being held this week at the Vinoy Renaissance Resort in St. Petersburg, Fla.
"We are pleased to enter into this key partnership with Panduit, which provides our channel of solution providers best-in-class products and pre-configured solutions that are strategically aligned with leading Tech Data vendor partners," said Chuck Bartlett, vice president and general manager, AIS Division at Tech Data. "Through this partnership, Panduit's intelligent data center offerings will give solution providers the opportunity to increase sales, improve profitability and differentiate themselves from competition. As part of the AIS division, Panduit provides reliable and scalable infrastructure that can be deployed across multiple technology platforms."
As a result of the constantly changing, complex IT landscape, the data center will continue to face unique demands on its physical infrastructure. The addition of Panduit data center solutions to its AIS portfolio will help Tech Data resellers meet these growing demands, enabling increased productivity and profitability for their businesses. Features include:
- Intelligent Data Center Solutions: Streamlines the process of designing, specifying, installing, and managing the increasingly complex physical infrastructure necessary to optimize the data center.
- Data Center Advisory Services: Provides a full range of complementary physical infrastructure layering services to help with assessment, design, and maintenance, ultimately sustaining solutions that deliver operational flexibility to reduce costs and meet future requirements.
- Intelligent Software and Hardware: Enables effective optimization of the data center space, power, and capacity planning through savings in energy and durability costs.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV