GAHANNA, Ohio, Dec. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- In partnership with the Franklin County Treasurer's Office, Heartland Bank is pleased to announce that Property Tax payments will be accepted at each of the bank's 11 local branch offices from December 23, 2013 through January 21, 2014.
- Any Franklin County resident may pay their tax bill at any Heartland Bank location
- Current Franklin County Tax Bill is required
- Validated receipt will be provided
- No cash payments from non-customers
- Lobby Hours of Operation – Monday – Thursday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., Friday, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m, and Saturday, 9 a.m. – 12 noon.
With many Heartland Bank locations throughout central Ohio, the Bank is poised to assist local residents at this busy time of the year. "This program provides a valuable service to Franklin County homeowners by offering the convenience and comfort of a face-to-face transaction within the taxpayers local community," according to Franklin County Treasurer Edward Leonard.
"Heartland is pleased to work with Treasurer Leonard's office on this initiative. When the larger banks decided not to aid the tax payers of Franklin County by accepting their payments locally, the Treasurer turned to Heartland. As Central Ohio's Community Bank, it was the right thing for us to do," said Scott McComb, President, Chairman, and CEO of Heartland Bank.About Heartland BankHeartland BancCorp is a registered Ohio bank holding company and the parent of Heartland Bank, which operates eleven full-service banking offices. Heartland Bank, founded in 1911, provides full-service commercial, small business, and consumer banking services; alternative investment services; insurance services; and other financial products and services. Heartland Bank provides a complete line of loan and deposit products accessible from any of our banking offices and ATMs, as well as from home or office using Heartland's telephone banking at 416-BANK or worldwide access at www.heartlandbank.com Heartland Bank is a member of the Federal Reserve, a member of the FDIC, and an Equal Housing Lender. Heartland BancCorp is currently quoted on the over-the-counter (OTC) Bulletin Board Service under the symbol HLAN. Learn more about Heartland Bank at HeartlandBank.com. Contact: G. Scott McComb – President, Chairman & CEO, Phone: 614-337-4600
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV