EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey, December 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
mPower Technologies Inc. ( http://mpowertech.com/), the consumer products division of mPhase Technologies, Inc. (OTCQB: XDSL), announced today that they will kick off a marketing program targeting the marine market at the NY Boat Show at The Jacob K. Javits Convention Center in NYC. The show opens on New Years Day and runs until January 5 th. The emergency jump starter product, launched at the SEMA Show in November, is now shipping and the target markets are expanding. The mPower Jump It is already in high demand in the consumer marketplace with orders coming in on the http://www.mpowertech.com website. The company believes that there is a significant opportunity to grow sales in the marine market with the portability of the jump starter and the NY Boat Show is the perfect place and the right time to step into that market.
Tens of thousands of boating and fishing enthusiasts start their season at the New York Boat Show. With its 108-year history the show is recognized as THE place to see the latest and greatest in boating.
The Jump It has an MSRP of $89.95 and it's a cost effective tool in many target markets. It's size and portability lends itself to fit the needs of numerous specialty markets.The mPower JUMP IT delivers an incredibly powerful, compact jump starting capability. Boat enthusiasts worldwide, can enjoy the peace of mind that comes with always having a jump starter on board. Because these products are always handy, always ready and always easy to use. Features include:
- Automatic On Technology
- Jump starts all 12V watercraft including 8 cylinders
- Can jump start up to 30 times without a recharge
- Multiple safety protection
- High capacity battery technology
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV