Blackbaud (NASDAQ: BLKB) today announced multiple higher education institutions are embracing Blackbaud CRM ™ and additional products and services from the company to help increase both outreach and engagement with supporters.
“Blackbaud CRM will allow us to organize information that will help us build ongoing relationships with alumni, donors, students and friends,” said Derek Clark, University of Georgia’s project coordinator for the new system and director of Advancement Services in the Division of External Affairs. “The enterprise-wide solution will be an efficient system that will improve workflow for External Affairs staff and volunteers as well as all the university’s schools, colleges and units.”
The following institutions recently went live on Blackbaud CRM:
- University of Georgia – to help increase private support and engagement across the multiple channels of its numerous constituencies.
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill – to manage and improve fundraising operations and support alumni engagement.
- Wake Forest University – to streamline processes, engage constituents more effectively and cultivate and grow support.
“We are pleased to partner with these world-class universities,” said Joe Moye, president of Blackbaud’s enterprise customer business unit. “In delivering operational innovation through our CRM solutions, we will enhance fundraising and financial management to help these institutions better engage their alumni and supporters in achieving their goals. Using integrated solutions to increase collaboration across their organizations, while delivering full-lifecycle constituent visibility to optimize fundraising, is crucial for sustained success.”The following institutions recently chose Blackbaud CRM, The Raiser’s Edge Enterprise, The Financial Edge Enterprise or a combination of products:
- Florida State University – one of the first institutions to transition to Blackbaud CRM from The Raiser’s Edge® Enterprise™ to better support constituency engagement.
- Indiana University Foundation and Indiana University Alumni Association – to provide the Foundation and Association with enhanced capabilities in fundraising, prospect research and management, marketing, reporting, analysis, and volunteer and event management, and website administration.
- Santa Clara University – upgrading to Blackbaud CRM.
- Texas State University – to implement a flexible, full-featured advancement/alumni development system that best meets the University’s system requirements and that allows for the continuous incorporation of best business practices for University Advancement.
- University of North Carolina, Wilmington – to improve Advancement’s effectiveness by being user-friendly, dynamic and capable of serving current and future needs.
- University of Wisconsin – to advance donor and supporter engagement, implement innovative business processes and increase collaboration within the campus community.