NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Cardinal Health (CAH) was upgraded at Leerink Swann to outperform from market perform. $75 price target. CVS Caremark (CVS) joint venture will drive growth, Leerink Swann said.
Cisco (CSCO) was initiated with a sell rating at Citigroup. $18 price target. Expecting share loss ahead, Citigroup said.
Ciena (CIEN) was initiated with a neutral rating at Citigroup. $25 price target. Strong tailwinds likely to calm down after string of good quarters, Citigroup said.
Entergy (ETR) was downgraded at Deutsche Bank to hold from buy. $64 price target. Fed taper could weigh on the group, Deutsche Bank said.
WR Grace (GRA) was downgraded at Robert Baird to neutral from outperform. $100 price target. Stock is already pricing in expected near-term catalysts, Robert Baird said.Labcorp (LH) was downgraded at Canaccord Genuity to hold. $91 price target. Company is guiding toward lower earnings, Canaccord Genuity said. 3M (MMM) was upgraded at Nomura to buy. $150 price target. Organic growth is accelerating and the company is allocating capital better, Nomura said. MeadWestvaco (MWV) was downgraded at BMO Capital to underperform from market perform. Valuation call, based on a $35.50 price target, BMO Capital said.
[Read: Wahlman: Advice for GM's CEO Mary Barra] Owens Illinois (OI) was downgraded at Goldman Sachs to neutral from buy. Valuation call, based on a $35 price target, Goldman said. Children's Place (PLCE) was upgraded at FBR Capital Markets to outperform from market perform. $62 price target. Company should benefit from cold weather and easy comps in 2014, FBR Capital Markets said. Dentsply (XRAY) was upgraded at Goldman Sachs to buy. $56 price target. Company has several earnings growth drivers, Goldman said.
[Read: Sysco Hauls In a Buffet of Growth and Profits]
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV