SEATTLE, Dec. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Zillow, Inc. (NASDAQ: Z), the leading real estate information marketplace, has been named one of the Best Medium-Sized Companies to Work For in the Glassdoor® 2014 Employees' Choice Awards. The awards are based on current and former employee reviews of their job, work environment and company via Glassdoor's anonymous online company review survey.
Employees gave Zillow® an overall 4.2 out of five stars. In the reviews, employees cited the company's great culture, competitive benefits and upbeat work atmosphere. They also noted the excellent leadership team who works hard to be transparent and accessible to everyone at all times. Employees also highlighted the many opportunities for career advancement within the company. Additional highlights include:
- 99 percent of employees approved of the CEO, Spencer Rascoff.
- 89 percent of employees who participated in the survey would recommend working at Zillow to a friend.
- Zillow employees gave the most favorable rating for culture and values, work/life balance and senior management, while career opportunities and compensation/benefits came in a close second.
"We work incredibly hard to maintain an innovative, start-up culture at Zillow, even while we're growing rapidly," said Zillow COO Kathleen Philips. "It's wonderful to hear such positive feedback from employees, and a real honor to be named to this list."
Methodology:The Best Medium-Sized Companies to Work for List is determined using company reviews shared by U.S.-based employees who elected to participate in the survey between Nov. 14, 2012 and Nov. 12, 2013. To be considered for the list, a company must have between 250-999 employees and have received at least 20 approved company reviews during the window of eligibility. The final list is compiled based on Glassdoor's proprietary algorithm, and takes into account quantity, quality and consistency of reviews. For more information about jobs at Zillow, please visit our jobs page: http://www.zillow.com/jobs/ For a complete list of Glassdoor's 2014 Employees' Choice Award Winners: http://www.glassdoor.com/Best-Medium-Sized-Companies-to-Work-For-2014-LST_KQ0,44.htm About Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. (NASDAQ:Z) operates the leading real estate and home-related information marketplaces on mobile and the Web, with a complementary portfolio of brands and products that help people find vital information about homes, and connect with the best local professionals. Zillow's brands serve the full lifecycle of owning and living in a home: buying, selling, renting, financing, remodeling and more. In addition, Zillow offers a suite of tools and services to help local real estate, mortgage, rental and home improvement professionals manage and market their businesses. Welcoming 64 million unique users during its peak month in 2013, the Zillow, Inc. portfolio includes Zillow.com®, Zillow Mobile, Zillow Mortgage Marketplace, Zillow Rentals, Zillow Digs™, Postlets®, Diverse Solutions®, Agentfolio™, Mortech®, HotPads™ and StreetEasy®. The company is headquartered in Seattle. Zillow.com, Zillow, Postlets, Mortech, Diverse Solutions and StreetEasy are registered trademarks of Zillow, Inc. HotPads, Digs and Agentfolio are trademarks of Zillow, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV