Hertz has been fully transforming flagship locations as well as updating other facilities across the world in an effort to streamline the rental experience. To date more than 400 Hertz locations have been updated around the globe, with over 200 renewed so far in Europe, Australia and South Africa. Employees are being issued with modern, sporty uniforms as part of the makeover.
In addition to the rental facilities at Marble Arch in London and San Diego in the US, the full remodeling of the Hertz flagship branches at Paris Saint Ferdinand and Frankfurt Airport are close to completion. In the UK, new brand updates are planned at additional airports and neighborhood locations throughout 2014, including those at Heathrow, Aberdeen and Newcastle airports.
Notes to editors:About Hertz The Hertz Corporation ( www.hertz.com) operates its car rental business through the Hertz, Dollar, Thrifty and Firefly brands from approximately 10,400 corporate, licensee and franchisee locations in North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle East and New Zealand. Hertz is the largest worldwide airport general use car rental brand, operating from approximately 8,800 corporate and licensee locations in 150 countries. Hertz is the number one airport car rental brand in the U.S. and at 111 major airports in Europe. Dollar and Thrifty have approximately 1,580 corporate and franchisee locations in 80 countries. Hertz is in its 95th year of delivering quality car rental solutions to leisure and corporate customers. Product and service innovations such as Hertz #1 Club Gold, Worldwide Online Check-in, specially designed NeverLost® satellite navigation systems, and unique cars offered through the company's Prestige, Family, Fun/Adrenaline and Green Collections, set Hertz apart from the competition.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV