LONDON, Dec. 11, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Hertz Corporation (NYSE: HTZ), the world's leading general use car rental brand, has fully remodeled its London, Marble Arch flagship location to reflect the faster pace of modern life and the demands of today's rental customer. On entry to the new look branch customers are greeted by a streamlined, open plan showroom featuring a concierge-style service, Hertz Supercar display, complimentary internet access and the option to use self-service kiosks that connect with an agent by video.
Michel Taride, Group President, Hertz International, commented: "At Hertz we are always listening to our customers and implementing solutions to meet and exceed their needs. Since we remodeled our Marble Arch and other key locations in the U.S., customer feedback for the new lifestyle experience has been overwhelmingly positive. We are in the process of rolling out new or updated formats to all of our global locations by 2015."
The high-tech makeover at Hertz's London, Marble Arch location includes a 'Recharge Zone' for mobile phones and computer devices and a 'Discovery Zone' which allows customers to learn more about what's on in London and surrounding area via touch screens. There is also a 'Kids Zone' with computer-based games and drawing packages to keep the little ones occupied. In addition, video walls featuring rotating scenes of London offer the perfect photo opportunity and add to the fun atmosphere for tourists and residents alike.In line with Hertz's sustainability program, the London Marble Arch location features energy efficient lighting and equipment, water saving fixtures, recycling of general and automotive wastes, as well as the use of recycled content for building materials and finishes. The branch also offers an "on demand" service that enables low emission, fuel efficient cars to be booked by the hour.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV