STAVANGER, Norway, Dec. 11, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- On behalf of Statoil (OSE:STL, NYSE:STO), DNB has on 10 December 2013 purchased 645,640 shares for use in the group`s Share saving plan.
The shares have been acquired at a price of NOK 141.72 per share.
Before distribution to the employees, the Share saving plan has 10,078,083 shares.This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act. HUG#1749081
CONTACT: Hilde Merete Nafstad, SVP Investor Relations, mbl +47 95783911 Morten Sven Johannessen, VP Investor Relations USA, mbl +1 203 570 2524
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV