BILLERICA, Mass., Dec. 10, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Entegris, Inc. (Nasdaq:ENTG), a leader in contamination control and materials handling technologies for highly advanced manufacturing environments, announced the election of James Gentilcore by the board of Entegris to the post of non-executive director. Mr. Gentilcore has held chief executive positions in a number of technology companies, including most recently as CEO of Edwards Group Limited.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=22620
"I am delighted to have Jim on our board," said Bertrand Loy, president and CEO of Entegris. "Jim has a deep knowledge of our industry. I look forward to his contributions and his insight as a member of our board."Paul Olson, chairman of the board of Entegris, added: "Jim is a great addition to our board. Not only does Jim understand our core semiconductor market, he has a long track record of driving strategy and growth through his career as a senior executive for a number of technology companies." Jim Gentilcore said: "Entegris is a market leader with unique technology that is critical to the semiconductor industry. I am proud to be able to join such a dynamic company and I look forward to working closely with Bertrand and the Entegris board as they chart the next phase of Entegris' growth." Mr. Gentilcore served as CEO and a member of the board of UK-based Edwards Group Ltd, which in August 2013 announced its sale to Atlas Copco AB. He previously served as CEO of EPAC Technologies Inc., a logistics technology solutions company, from 2009 to 2011. Prior to that, Mr. Gentilcore was chief operating officer of Brooks Automation Inc., a position he held after leading the merger in 2005 between Brooks and Helix Technology where he had been the CEO. In addition, earlier in his career Mr. Gentilcore held executive positions at MKS Instruments and Advanced Energy.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV