NEW YORK, Dec. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The board of directors of Cohen & Steers MLP Income and Energy Opportunity Fund, Inc. ("MIE") has approved changing the calculation and publication of the Fund's net asset value (NAV) to daily from weekly. The board and the advisor believe publishing a daily NAV will provide more current performance and valuation information to the market. The Fund's NAV will be published daily no later than January 31, 2014.
The board also approved increasing the Fund's limitation in foreign securities investments to 50% from 20%, which is designed to provide more portfolio management flexibility without altering the Fund's investment objective or strategy.
The Fund's investment objective is to provide attractive total return, comprised of high current income and price appreciation, by investing primarily in master limited partnerships (MLPs) and energy investments.
//Web site: http://cohenandsteers.com/ Symbol: NYSE: MIE, CNSAbout Cohen & Steers. Founded in 1986, Cohen & Steers is a leading global investment manager with a long history of innovation and a focus on real assets, including real estate, infrastructure and commodities. Headquartered in New York City, with offices in London, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Seattle, Cohen & Steers serves institutional and individual investors around the world. SOURCE Cohen & Steers; MIE
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV