After receiving requests from more than 60 agencies to participate in its agency review, Papa John’s International, the world’s third-largest pizza delivery company, today announced four finalists have emerged to be its creative agency of record: Arnold Worldwide, based in Boston; Doner, headquartered in Detroit; BBDO and Grey, both based in New York City.
"These four agencies were chosen as finalists based on their creativity and integration, QSR experience and record of winning for their clients," said Bob Kraut, Papa John’s CMO.
Papa John’s initiated the search, which is set to conclude in Q1, 2014, to ensure it has the right resources to help the brand achieve its next level of growth. The incumbent, ZGroup Advertising, is not defending the creative portion of the account. ZGroup retains media planning/ buying and co-op marketing duties.
Papa John’s spent about $120 million in major measured media last year, compared to $105 million in 2011, per Kantar Media. Ad spending in the first half of 2013 was almost $60 million.NJS Consulting, an independent advertising consulting firm, is assisting with the selection process. Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, Papa John's International, Inc. (NASDAQ: PZZA) is the world's third largest pizza delivery company. For 12 of the past 14 years, consumers have rated Papa John's No. 1 in customer satisfaction among all national pizza chains in the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI). Papa John’s is the Official Pizza Sponsor of the National Football League and Super Bowl XLVIII. For more information about the company or to order pizza online, visit Papa John's at www.papajohns.com, or visit us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/PapaJohns, or on Twitter at http://twitter.com/PapaJohns.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV