Jones Soda Co. (OTCQB:JSDA), a leading premium beverage company known for its customer-designed packaging, today announced the Grand Prize Winner of its “Jonesin’ for a Fiat 500e” summer photo contest as Jamie Moore from San Francisco, California. Mr. Moore won a brand new all-electric Fiat 500e, surf lessons with Jones-sponsored professional surfer Brianna Cope and will also have his winning photo featured on bottles of Natural Jones Soda in 2014.
The contest was part of a larger integrated marketing campaign for Jones Soda and the FIAT brand to celebrate the companies’ new products, Natural Jones Soda and the all-electric Fiat 500e, which both launched exclusively in California this summer (2013).
The 21-week photo contest required contestants to submit photos of the Fiat 500 model with the goal to raise awareness of each of FIAT’s and Jones’ new product lines. During the course of the contest, over 10,000 entries were submitted from throughout the United States and Canada. The winner was chosen by a panel of judges at Jones Soda and the FIAT brand.
“Not only were we overwhelmed at the number of entries and buzz the photo contest generated,” stated Jones Soda CEO Jennifer Cue, “but also with the way the two brands connected with our fan bases. Whether we were working together to do corporate test drives throughout California, appearing at the Vans US Open of Surf or being able to provide new Fiat 500e owners a Limited Edition case of FIAT-branded Natural Jones Soda, we could not have been more thrilled at the response that we’ve received from this collaboration.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV