Artisan Partners Asset Management Inc. (NYSE: APAM) today reported total assets under management (AUM) of $103.0 billion as of November 30, 2013. The company has posted additional AUM information, including AUM by investment strategy, under the Financial Information section of the company’s Investor Relations website: www.apam.com.
In the future, after the conclusion of the seventh NYSE trading day of each month, the company intends to post AUM information for the prior month under the Financial Information section of the Investor Relations website. The company does not plan to issue future press releases containing monthly AUM information. Investors and others may access the information on the Investor Relations website.
About Artisan Partners
Artisan Partners is a global investment management firm that provides a broad range of high value-added investment strategies in growing asset classes to sophisticated clients around the world. Since 1994, the firm has been committed to attracting experienced, disciplined investment professionals to manage client assets. Artisan Partners currently has five autonomous investment teams that oversee thirteen distinct U.S., non-U.S. and global investment strategies. Each strategy is offered through multiple investment vehicles to accommodate a broad range of client mandates. The firm’s principal offices are located in Milwaukee, San Francisco, Atlanta, New York and London.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV