- Achieving 36 new healthy food outlets serving approximately 23,000 Camden residents. This includes 22 corner stores enrolled in the Camden Healthy Corner Store Network and an additional six Community Supported Agriculture locations. We also supported eight additional Mobile Markets, like the Greensgrow Mobile Produce Truck which makes weekly stops at locations in the neighborhoods of North Camden, East Camden, Waterfront South, Cooper Grant, the Rutgers University Camden Campus, Fairview Village, Parkside, Centerville and Cramer Hill.
- Reaching 175,000 hours of physical activity, an increase of 75 percent over last year, for children participating in Campbell Healthy Communities in coordination with partner programs like CATCH and Soccer for Success.
- Providing nearly 200,000 hours of nutrition education to children and adults including the continuation of Cooking Matters ® for parents and kids who want to learn how to make healthy meals on a budget.
- Raising awareness of Campbell Healthy Communities programming and cultivating community ownership by engaging with more than 2,100 local stakeholders including resident groups, neighborhood organizations, policy makers and school leaders.
Campbell Continues To Advance Healthy Community Programs In Camden, N.J.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.