- Net loss for the quarter was reduced by over $0.9 million from a year ago and $0.3 million sequentially.
- Sequential revenue increased by $0.9 million, driven by strong growth in Clinical Labs, which offset continued general market weakness affecting Life Sciences.
- EBITDA (earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortization) improved by $0.8 million sequentially, and $1.0 million year-over-year.
- Sequentially, gross margins showed improvement across the board, up $1.1 million.
- Gross profit, as a percentage of revenues, improved sequentially from 41% to 44%.
- Operating expenses, relating to SG&A, declined $0.9 million or 8% over the prior year.
Enzo Biochem Reports First Fiscal Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.