- Project FINE - Colorful Growers (Winona, MN), which plans to use the second-place $4,000 grant to promote the use of water-saving technologies through education and demonstration, specifically focusing on youth ages 10 to 18.
- Armed Services YMCA at Camp Pendleton (Camp Pendleton, CA), which plans to use the third-place $2,000 grant to support the Veterans Sustainable Agriculture Training program, training active-duty service members and veterans in sustainable agribusiness.
- North Louisiana Agri-Business Council ( West Monroe, LA), which will use the fourth-place $2,000 grant to create an educational display demonstrating the efficiencies of irrigation and best practices in water management.
Toro Announces Winner Of ‘Ready. Set. GROW!’ Grant Program
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.