Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc. (NYSE: FBHS), an industry-leading home and security products company, today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.12 per common share. The dividend is payable on March 19, 2014, to stockholders of record as of the close of business on February 28, 2014. The 20 percent increase in the quarterly dividend represents the Board’s continued confidence in the Company’s long-term cash flow potential and its support of the Company’s broader strategy for utilizing free cash flow to build shareholder value by investing in our businesses, pursuing accretive strategic acquisitions, and returning cash to shareholders.
“As we continue to leverage our structural competitive advantages to deliver profitable growth in the recovering market, we are following through on our commitment to use our strong balance sheet, capital structure and free cash flow to drive incremental shareholder value,” said Chris Klein, chief executive officer, Fortune Brands Home & Security.
About Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc.
Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc. (NYSE: FBHS), headquartered in
Deerfield, Ill., creates products and services that help fulfill the
dreams of homeowners and help people feel more secure. The Company’s
trusted brands include Master Lock security products, MasterBrand
cabinets, Moen faucets, Simonton windows and Therma-Tru entry door
systems. FBHS holds market leadership positions in all of its segments.
FBHS is part of the S&P MidCap 400 Index. For more information, please
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV