Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq: SCHN) President and Chief Executive Officer, Tamara L. Lundgren, will present at the Banc of America Merrill Lynch 2013 US Basic Materials Conference on Wednesday, December 11, 2013. The presentation will take place at The Four Seasons Hotel in Boston, MA at 10:15 am EDT.
The accompanying conference materials will be available on the Schnitzer website under the Investor section’s Event Calendar at www.schnitzersteel.com/events.
About Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc.
Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. is one of the largest manufacturers and
exporters of recycled ferrous metal products in the United States with
60 operating facilities located in 14 states, Puerto Rico and Western
Canada. The business has seven deep water export facilities located on
both the East and West Coasts and in Hawaii and Puerto Rico. The
Company's integrated operating platform also includes its auto parts and
steel manufacturing businesses. The Company's auto parts business sells
used auto parts through its 61 self-service facilities located in 16
states and Western Canada. With an effective annual production capacity
of approximately 800,000 tons, the Company's steel manufacturing
business produces finished steel products, including rebar, wire rod and
other specialty products. The Company commenced its 106th year of
operations in 2013.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV