In trading on Tuesday, shares of AG Mortgage Investment Trust Inc's 8.00% Series B Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (MITT.PRB) were yielding above the 9.5% mark based on its quarterly dividend (annualized to $2.00), with shares changing hands as low as $20.99 on the day. This compares to an average yield of 7.75% in the "Real Estate" preferred stock category, according to Preferred Stock Channel. As of last close, MITT.PRB was trading at a 15.68% discount to its liquidation preference amount, versus the average discount of 5.93% in the "Real Estate" category.
The chart below shows the one year performance of MITT.PRB shares, versus MITT:
Below is a dividend history chart for MITT.PRB, showing historical dividend payments on AG Mortgage Investment Trust Inc's 8.00% Series B Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock:
In Tuesday trading, AG Mortgage Investment Trust Inc's 8.00% Series B Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (MITT.PRB) is currently down about 0.1% on the day, while the common shares (MITT) are up about 2.5%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV