On 12/12/13, Taubman Centers, Inc.'s 6.500% Series J Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (TCO.PRJ) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.4062, payable on 12/31/13. As a percentage of TCO.PRJ's recent share price of $22.65, this dividend works out to approximately 1.79%, so look for shares of TCO.PRJ to trade 1.79% lower — all else being equal — when TCO.PRJ shares open for trading on 12/12/13. On an annualized basis, the current yield is approximately 7.18%, which compares to an average yield of 7.52% in the "REITs" preferred stock category, according to Preferred Stock Channel.
As of last close, TCO.PRJ was trading at a 9.52% discount to its liquidation preference amount. The chart below shows the one year performance of TCO.PRJ shares, versus TCO:
Below is a dividend history chart for TCO.PRJ, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.4062 on Taubman Centers, Inc.'s 6.500% Series J Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock :
According to the ETF Finder at ETF Channel, Taubman Centers, Inc. (TCO) makes up 4.09% of the iShares Retail Real Estate Capped ETF (RTL) which is trading lower by about 0.3% on the day Tuesday.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV