"We continue to watch how global monetary policies could potentially impact aircraft finance," Zolotusky said. "However, we believe the industry is well positioned for the outcomes of inflation, higher interest rates or a combination of both. Asset portfolios are excellent inflation hedges and current all-in aircraft financing costs are at historical lows."
The 2014 aircraft finance market outlook is available at www.boeingcapital.com/cafmo.
Caution Concerning Forward-Looking StatementsThis news release contains statements that are "forward-looking" within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Words such as "may," "should," "expects," "forecasts," and similar expressions are used to identify these forward-looking statements. Such statements are based on our current expectations and assumptions, which may not prove to be accurate. As a result, they are not guarantees and are subject to risks, uncertainties, and changes in circumstances that are difficult to predict. These statements speak to events only as of the date they are made and we assume no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statement, except as required by law. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially include risks related to U.S. and global economic conditions, general industry conditions affecting Boeing or its customers, liquidity of the global financial markets, Boeing's planned production rate increases across multiple programs and the overall health of its aircraft production system; and other factors disclosed by Boeing and Boeing Capital Corp. in Form 10-K, 10-Q and other filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Contact:John Kvasnosky Boeing Capital CorporationMobile: +1 206-898-9528 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Boeing
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV