Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Wednesday evening:
Avery Dennison (AVY): "I think on weakness you should be a buyer."
Tenet Healthcare (THC): "I think the move has been made and I don't want to buy. Time to go elsewhere."Hertz Global Holdings (HTZ): "I like Hertz. You want to own this one for multiple years." Geron (GERN): "As long as you realize it's speculative, you're OK." Melco PBL Entertainment (MPEL): "You have a winner, but I like Las Vegas Sands (LVS) more." Alexion Pharmaceuticals (ALXN): "I like this one. The group is under pressure but I like it." NPS Pharmaceuticals (NPSP): "They have convinced me that they have a long-term growth plan and I'm sticking with them." Gogo (GOGO): "I liked the stock but now it's overheated. Wait for a pullback to the mid-$20s." Advanced Micro Devices (AMD): "I still believe in it." To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV