Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus". (Updates from 10:56 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk on the Street" Wednesday.
Wells Fargo upgraded Groupon (GRPN) to buy from hold. Cramer said the analyst sees GRPN dominating mobile and "obviously it's got some upside." GRPN rose 1% to $10.14.
Goldman Sachs likes Access Midstream Partners (ACMP). Cramer called it one of the most "consistent" pipeline companies with its 4% dividend yield. ACMP fell 1% to $50.87.
Citigroup raised its price target on Netflix (NFLX) to $390 from $355. Cramer said the anti-momentum traders might not like the call but Citigroup says it's going higher "so buy it." NFLX was nearly 1% higher at $363.98.
Bernstein likes Kellogg (K) and suggested investors consider a pairs trade, buying K and selling General Mills (GIS). "Good luck with that," Cramer said, saying both are good companies. K was unchanged at $61.04.
Shares of Burlington Stores (BURL) got hit Tuesday on poor company guidance. Cramer suggested investors "buy G-III Apparel Group (GIII)." BURL jumped 8.3% to $28.07.
UBS says United Technologies (UTX) will miss earnings estimates next quarter, but Cramer disagreed. He said the stock is "one of the great winners this period" and he doesn't want to bet against it. UTX fell 2.1% to $108.66.
To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here.
-- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich.Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV