4. As of noon trading, KLA-Tencor Corporation ( KLAC) is down $0.58 (-0.9%) to $62.20 on light volume. Thus far, 369,721 shares of KLA-Tencor Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $62.14-$62.87 after having opened the day at $62.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.78. KLA-Tencor Corporation engages in design, manufacture, and marketing of process control and yield management solutions for the semiconductor and related nanoelectronics industries worldwide. KLA-Tencor Corporation has a market cap of $10.4 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.4, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 31.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 8 analysts that rate KLA-Tencor Corporation a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates KLA-Tencor Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, reasonable valuation levels, expanding profit margins and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full KLA-Tencor Corporation Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts